Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Midway Through

July is coming in and we are halfway in 2009, so far it's been pretty crazy. As of recently, we have had two trains collide on the metro train and the King of Pop dies at age 50. Those are just two out of the many crazy events that have taken place. Michael Jackson's death was really crazy because it was so random and out he blue. What kind of blows me about his death is the media. The man just lost his life and people are talking about child molestation. He hasn't had peace EVER!! Can the man rest in peace?

I listened to this song he had called "Childhood" and when you really sit and listen to the lyrics, it's really sad. Never got a chance to live a normal life like many of us.

Look, I don't want to have one of those depressing blogs, real soon we going to start with the sports and comedy, trust me. I can be funny when I want to be. lol.

Before I go, want to thank God again for life and the many blessing.

R.I.P. Mike

1 comment:

  1. Michael had a lot of issues, but at his core I believe he was a very kind, loving person who cared deeply for humanity. RIP MJ

    ReplyDelete

What did you think?

Come Back!!!!!!