Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Bad

I haven't been posting anything on here and I suck, I know. I'm going to get back on top of this trust me. I have lots of interesting articles I will be posting about everything from sports, to my random thoughts. So stay tuned and don't forget to keep checking in.

Real quick though, random thought. I'm proud of the DMV. We finally starting to emerge, and it's about time. Not sayin Chuck Brown and Big G aint been doing it, we just startin to come on a new level. Shout out to Wale, DeAngelo Redman, Tabi Bonney, Philade, I mess wit this nigga yall don't know about yet KayeM. Of course the R&B Hippie Raheem Devaughn aka RadioRah who keep life for the DMV for a minute. Yall keep doing your thing and remember to keep God first. YaDigg..

Check this KayeM joint out.. Cranks

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think?

Come Back!!!!!!