Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Patience

Our Father in Heaven,

I thank you for another opportunity to praise your name. Lord I ask that you show me how to be patient, as your Son came and displayed to us. We know that a thousand years is like one in Heaven. Sometimes I just want things to happen when I want, and how I want it. I know that this can't be the right way because it is never successful. I know that you the giver of all good and because of that I will wait. Please show me the way to be patient, so that I may wait on what you have for me. Help me to be gentle, kind, patient and forgiving. Whatever it is you have in store for my life, please make it clear and lead me down that path. Lord, thank you for your Holy spirit that keeps me daily. I will spend the rest of my life praising you because you are worthy of all praise.

In Jesus' name I pray.... Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think?

Come Back!!!!!!